« Home 

Thursday, March 30, 2006 

sexy knitters club

Mornin'!

Under pressure from my good friend
Chrissy, I'm going to join the Sexy Knitters Club and partake in my first Knit-Along: Orangina. To do so, I had to create a blogger account and so here it is.

Hopefully this space will morph into something interesting and creative down the way. Fingers crossed.

Look at choo, little blogger girl! hehe ;)

Resistance is SO futile. And don't worry, knit-alongs aren't a lot of work. Just let everyone know you're still knitting every once in a while, and you're good. :) Everyone loves a progress picture.

So weird that you are a Bloggerâ„¢ now.

Guess I just have to add this to the bloglines lineup!

-sarah (mightiess)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Megan
  • From New Hampshire, United States
  • redhead. knitter. music buff. northern by birth. southern at heart. HP junkie. listener. friend. only child. traveler. dreamer.
My profile

Recently completed

Orangina by Glampyre

Simply Lovely Lace Socks
from Interweave Knits: Spring 2006
Gems Opals in Lilac by Louet Sales

Columbine Peak Socks
from Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles
Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted in River

Baby Bolero
from One Skein
Blue Sky Alpaca Cotton in Honeydew

On the needles

Green Gable
Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in Rue

Beaded Sweater
from Vintage Knits
Jaeger Matchmaker Merino 4-Ply in Cloud

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates