« Home | man, I skink » | domo arigato » | Because I'm a glutton for punishment (and project ... » | just add them to my "eventually to do" list » | awe, little Baby Bolero » | slowly but surely » | sexy knitters club » 

Friday, May 26, 2006 

the finish(ing) line...

Victory is always sweet, but it's especially sweet with this one. Orangina - or as I call it, Aquafina - is 99% finished and ready to roll. All that's left is the side seams and a nice blocking. This was my first real, honest-to-goodness lace pattern and it turned out better than I could have expected. I stop short of saying "perfect" because the thought of blocking 100% cotton gives me the willies (the term "stretch" could take on whole new meanings), but I dare say that I did a darn good job.


Good thing I bought that light blue tank top, or else this would be obscene.

There will be more to report when we're truly done!

It's lovely! You're talented, Megan. And you look so healthy. (-:

-Sarah

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Megan
  • From New Hampshire, United States
  • redhead. knitter. music buff. northern by birth. southern at heart. HP junkie. listener. friend. only child. traveler. dreamer.
My profile